We are currently looking to add to our network of skilled graduate, post-graduate, and professional editors. All editing is done in Microsoft Word and can be performed at a time and place of your choosing as long as deadlines are met. The workload is flexible and involves 5-30 hours per week, depending on your schedule.
- A Master’s degree or higher in engineering, physics, medicine, or biology is preferred. Applicants with some graduate work and a strong publication history may be considered;
- English must be your first language (no exceptions);
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines;
- A strong academic record;
- Familiarity with the writing style of peer-reviewed journals;
- Experience working with non-native speakers of English is helpful, but not required.